Sunday, November 9, 2008

Organizaton!






















You know how if you had a spare room in your house, like a bedroom and you turned it into an arts and crafts room? Well, I live in a small apartment and the entire apartment is beginning to look like that room!! Ahhh whats a women to do? I tell my partner, I just HAVE to have this stuff in order to do my art, and I have to do my art in order to live!! I've had some pretty hard knocks, I guess you could say, the hardest! And I didn't know what I was going to do with myself, I don't want to get old and wonder if I could of done something, and now I have come to the certainty that what I have is ART, Ohhh, I don't know how far I would go with it, I just know I am more satisfied when I have created something. Its a way of expressing who I am.












At this point I don't know exactly what I am going to do with this blog, Its just a beginning, I don't know if I should be treating it as a personal diary, or something for others to read , or what?? Perhaps its just the beginning. A way to practice for a future website!! Who knows yet! If you are perhaps reading this, I hope that the personal stuff doesn't bore you too much, and I hope that you can enjoy looking at my pictures. I am going to try and find some more interesting gadgets to put on, I just know that my blog is going to be getting better soon as I find out more about it, WHATS IT ALL ABOUT?????












Okay now, onto my favorite part of the entry, todays pictures1!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want to see them? YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

No comments: