Sunday, November 9, 2008

YAHOOOOOOOO! FINISHED MY PLATE







I am sooo happy tonight, I finished up my mosaiced stained glass plate today! I am pleased with the results, my partner says it really looks like a stained glass window when put in the window!! Here's the pictures. You know, I can barely wait to get the next project started! What will it be now? Hmmm, a vase, or a frame or another plate maybe, I can't wait till the day when I start my first picture of something on a wooden base, a realistic picture!! Soon, very, very, soon! Thanks for looking! Louella P.S. You can see in the pictures the difference how it looks when put in the window, although its very hard to get a great picture of a mosaic, for instance there is a irridescent pinkish purpleish shine to the lower fan shaped flower in the right corner. Ahhh well, I am just so happy to be able to get pictures now! Okay, see ya later, Hi Jane, is that you?

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Louella your mosaic plate turned out awesome! Very nice job! And really just saying nice job is a huge understatement! It truly is gorgeous! :)

Dani said...

So beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous. Do you still make these?

Just Me said...

Louella, your plate is beautiful.